How it all started -The Invisible Observations

How it all started

Observing things happening around us is a human gift to us.

Observing things happening around me was since my childhood as of any other at that age, but the curiosity of getting into the backends of a process made me a keen observer and this book has some observations on THE INTERNET.

Today, I am a contributor to a startup, serving in the sector of Internet Marketing, getting into the business, unfolding its mysteries. Let me share the driving factor to write this book, through an incident in my life. I am a common student with few perceptions about life and to get into the best college, brands, jobs, unlike others. After my higher classes, I landed into an ‘Engineering college’, not by choice ... the reason you can guess.

All my expectations from college life vanished and it left me nowhere. I struggled to survive for a semester with a desire to switch to another college, and I was successful in convincing my parents and went on in search of an “Ideal college”, made tours to colleges in my list of findings but at the end got nothing as there was no such college existing in this business succumbed approach towards college establishment. The situation was more or less the same everywhere. So I made a decision to return back and hope I am going good.

The span of time I was not enjoying my college life, I got into Internet things. I started a blogging website on the festive vacation during my first Semester. The website initially a blog started by me and my brothers is now representing an Internet marketing company with Amazon AWS, Digital ocean as a partner. Serving customers and their demands made me observe things that are Invisible.

Read the book The Invisible Observations.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake news - The Modern Problem